RESERVING A PUPPY:
1. Deposits are non-refundable. If we are unable to provide the puppy of your choice, you may choose another puppy available at that time. (If there is not another puppy available that meets your criteria, color and gender of your choice, you will be put on the waiting list for the next available one.) I will always let you know where you are on the waiting list, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc, if requested, before you place a deposit. If upon the sad misfortune, you have reserved a puppy that is unable to be sold, becomes ill, we find a defect, he/she should expire, etc., again you may choose another unreserved puppy, or be placed on the waiting list for a future puppy. (These things very rarely happen, but when dealing with live animals, some things are just beyond our human control.)
2. Accepted Payment Methods: Personal Checks are accepted for deposits only. Cash may be used if you pick your pup up in person. Credit Cards or Debit Cards may be processed over the phone directly through us. You will receive an emailed receipt after a deposit is received. The puppies often go very quickly and we're not always able to update this site before getting another deposit for the same puppy. Should it happen, that we receive a deposit from you for a reserved puppy, I will let you know ASAP so you may choose another puppy, or wait for a future litter. When a deposit is received for a puppy, he/she will be listed as reserved as quickly as possible, or just simply removed from the website.
3. When you reserve a puppy with us, you choose the EXACT puppy of your choice, not just by gender and color. For example, you'll pick "Johnny" or "Susie", not just a "Yellow Male" or "Chocolate Female". (Unless you are reserving a puppy that is not yet born, or is under 4 weeks of age, of course.)
4. You may reserve your puppy choice by either visiting the litter, or viewing photos online and via email. You may give me a call to find out about each pups individual personality if you'd like.
5. If shipping is needed, we can provide this service to any of the 48 Continental United States, for an additional $350.00 for two pups traveling together in the same kennel. These are actual charges, we do not "up-charge" this price at all. Click HERE for more info on shipping puppies.